| ]
The Story:  This mix is signifying my leave from work in South Durham (I40 MM 270) at approximately 8:15pm, driving west towards the Blue Ridge Mountains.  It begins when I crank my car, and ends as I pull over for a quick break at the Davie County rest stop (I40 MM 177).  These songs are representative of the atmosphere, my surroundings, and my mood as I make this drive.  The tracklisting matches perfectly with scenery and time of day, and hopefully can do the same for others, regardless of where they live or how fast they drive.

1.  Future Islands – Walking Through That Door 
2.  Cinnamon Chasers – Luv Deluxe
3.  M83 – We Own the Sky
4.  The Arcade Fire – Half Light II (No Celebration)
5.  !!! – Infinifold
6.  Asobi Seksu – Thursday
7.  Glasser – Mirrorage
8.  Fuck Buttons – Surf Solar
9.  The Antlers – No Widows
10.  Broken Social Scene – Lover’s Spit (Feist Piano Acoustic B-side)
11.  Benji Hughes – Do You Think They Would Tell You?
12.  The Knife – Silent Shout
13.  The Weeknd – The Knowing
14.  Frank Ocean – American Wedding

Download it Here!