| ]


For a couple of years now I’ve been aware of Yewknee’s Summer Mix Series but until now I have never participated. In fact, I have never made a mixtape (well, when I was younger I would try and tape my favourite songs off the radio and then play it to death upon completion… but it’s not the same thing).
I’ve made my mix, just thirteen songs, to the theme of “Scottish” although you could say it’s a little more specific than that - but that’s the theme I picked when I set out to make my mix, so I’m keeping it.

01 - Arab Strap - The First Big Weekend
02 - Sons & Daughters - Gilt Complex
03 - Belle and Sebastian - Another Sunny Day
04 - The Pastels - Nothing To Be Done
05 - Vague ( ) Space - Waiting To Fall
06 - Orange Juice - Holiday Hymn
07 - Teenage Fanclub - When I Still Have Thee
08 - Cocteau Twins - Lorelei
09 - 1990s - See You At The Lights
10 - Frightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can’t See Land
11 - Idlewild - When I Argue I See Shapes
12 - The Jesus And Marychain - Darklands
13 - Camera Obscura - The Sweetest Thing
[DOWNLOAD ZIP] | [PLAY ON SPOTIFY]


via revgoomba